SpamSource is an Spam Reporting addin for Microsoft Outlook 2003/2007/2010.
SpamSource helps collect information from messages for use in reporting unsolicited junk email.
Version 5.0 includes the following improvements -
- Full support for Outlook 2010 32 and 64 bit version
- Full support for Windows 7 64 bit
- Improved support for Office ribbon (Outlook 2007 and 2010).
- Collects SMTP headers and email body source.
- Copy information to the Windows clipboard or email to specified recipients
- Useful for reporting junk email to Spam Reporting services, Spam-filtering software manufacturers, or even your company's email administrator.
- Report spam source as text attachment
- Automatically retrieve full MIME message source when connected to Exchange 2000/2003/2007
- Automatically retrieve full MIME message source with Outlook 2003/2007
- Modify MIME headers to match body content when full MIME is missing (SpamCop)
- Support for Outlook 2003 - Outlook 2010
- User interface configurable to your own needs
- Delete or Move messages after emailing reports.
- Mark messages as Read after processing
- Report multiple spam messages in a single email
- Turn off Sent Items copies of Spam Reports
- Retrieve Internet Headers Only
- Customizable subjects for Report Email
- Include Attachment data in Report Email
- Process non-spam messages
- Place SpamSource buttons on individual messages
- Repair damaged headers